Subject: silly
From: videoman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 01:49:14 -0800

bryant wrote:
>
>Let me take a moment to refine my position.  I have spent 3 years using LW
>and have become very good at it.  Now I am willing to start over with a
>different product, why?
>

Who's being short sited here? what did you.. or your mum and dad pay for
that last 3 years of school?  having been in school.. you no doubt have not
learned that time=money your 3 years of learning is not worth anything? you
think Max will have no learning curve?

And, you say you don't care that you can't use max.. because your not
starting your own company.. well then why get it at all.. if your going to
be a worker drone, then you will use the software they use at where ever you
work.  right?

somehow nothing you say makes any sence at all.
____________________________________________________________________________
|   -== When Dreams Become Reality ==-                    -= IM Design=-   |
|"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|"""""""""""""""""""""|""""""""""""""""""""|
|     [email-masked]       | FTP: ftp.netcom.com |  Video Production  |
|   [email-masked]   |DIR: pub/vi/videoman |  3D Graphics & DTP |
|                     WEB PAGE: http://www.win.net/3d-video/               |
| Pentium - Amiga - Design - HTML - 3D - Graphics - DTP - Mutimedia - Art  |
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""